Logo is a representation of friends who are a business. If you have developed and changed direction since you started your business or if you have a persistent doubt that your logo is just peer, then it may be time to redesign it professionally.
Characteristics of a Great Logo
We’re all familiar with some of the world’s most recognizable corporate logos today such as Coca-Cola, Nike and McDonald’s. But what characteristics exactly make an awesome logo?
Unique and memorable. How many logos have you seen with generic-looking mountains or unremarkable font? Something that’s a bit different from the crowd can help cut through the clutter.
Consistent with your company and industry. While it’s important to be unique, you don’t want your logo to be too crazy. Is your logo consistent with the values of your company? Would a customer feel like your logo is consistent with what is expected of the industry you’re in?
Simple. One of the reasons why McDonald’s golden arch logo is so strong is because of its simplicity. While you may feel the urge to make a killer image with fancy graphics, remember that a solid logo translates across all mediums, print and digital, and should work well whether it’s small or plastered on a large billboard. Often, the best logo designs are the simplest ones.
Why a Well Designed Logo Is Important
With a strong logo used consistently across all your marketing collateral, you’ll experience many benefits such as:
- Attract more customers. Tell you that you are looking for a reputable paint company and you have narrowed your choices to two companies, both of which have good reviews from friends. Company A has a logo that looks professional, while Company B has a logo that looks like it was created with Microsoft Word. Which company will you choose?
- Build trust. When your customers constantly see your logo on websites, business cards and other marketing platforms, it will become familiar and they start to trust your business. This is particularly important in certain sectors such as banking and finance.
- Make a great first impression. It’s been proven that people make snap judgments (whether accurate or not) about images within moments of seeing them. A solid logo can get your business off to a great start.
- Increase brand awareness. Brand awareness is simply the knowledge that your business exists and the products or services you sell. To make even one sale, a customer first must be aware of your company. The right logo can help you stand out from your competitors.
- Fosters Brand Loyalty. As your brand grows, your logo is going to become more familiar to a wide range of consumers, and this familiarity creates the perception that you’re trustworthy and accessible.Think about it: When you’re out shopping for workout gear and suddenly spot track pants with the Nike swoosh, you’re instantly ready to buy. Why? Because with Nike apparel, you know you’re in safe hands; Nike is a brand you trust. Trust is built on a well-designed logo, and brand loyalty is quick to follow.Once they like you, your customers are going to seek you out again and again – and your logo is the thing they’ll look for first.
- Difference. Dare to be different with your logo, because your company logo tells consumers why your business is unique. Sure, maybe there are 50 other coffee shops in your city, but yours is the only one that’s committed to sustainability, and your green, earthy logo drives that message home.
You Need a New Logo
In the context of increasingly competitive business, where many customers flock to the Internet to study different companies, a weak logo is no longer accepted.
Does your current logo illustrate who you are today as a company, and what can you provide to your customers? If your logo uses a hard-to-read font or simply looks dated, if it’s similar to a competitor’s logo or if it incorporates a clip art, then it’s time to get a new logo.
Our potential customers have been converted a lot after replacing the new logo. For small businesses, we are very interested in costs. And then I found a great solution. I was able to create a new logo for myself. You want to know?
Get it now